Here are some that I came up with before yesterday's coalition meeting:
- Big Ed's Beach Bash contacted us and used signs and wristbands for their event.
- The Executive Committee took time to meet prior to the monthly coalition meeting!
- Coalition members contacted organizations/entities serving Chickasaw County to collect information about prevention services already available.
- Ionia Fun Days picked up signs to keep things safe and family friendly at their event.
- We had several new faces at the July Coalition meeting!!
- The PEO Sisterhood invited the PFS Coordinator to deliver a program at their meeting about Chickasaw Connections.
- We now offer coalition meetings online and over the phone to meet the needs of more community members!
- The Big Four Fair contacted us to use signs for their event over Labor Day weekend.
- Great conversations have started happening and community members are proud of the progress we've made to address underage drinking!
Partnerships for Success Coordinator
563-380-4032 (call or text)